Global IME Bank Limited (GBIME) has scheduled its 17th Annual General Meeting (AGM) for December 14, 2023, which corresponds to the 28th day of Mangsir, 2080. The AGM will take place at Nepal Pragya Pratisthan in Kamaladi, Kathmandu, commencing at 9 AM on the specified date.
The outlined agendas for the AGM are as follows:
1. Approval of the annual report, presented by the chairman on behalf of the board of directors.
2. Endorsement of the auditor’s report, encompassing the Profit and Loss statements, financial reports, and cash flow statements for the fiscal year 2079/80.
3. Approval of the consolidated financial statement, which includes the financial results of subsidiary companies for the fiscal year 2079/80. The subsidiaries include Global IME Capital Ltd., Global IME Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd., and JBNL Securities Ltd.
4. Approval of an 8% cash dividend from the profit of the fiscal year 2079/80.
5. Appointment of an auditor for the fiscal year 2080/81.
6. Election of six directors, with three from the founding shareholders and three from the general shareholders.
7. Approval of the distribution of 1% bonus shares of the paid-up capital until the conclusion of the year 2080.
8. Miscellaneous matters.
The book closure for the proposed dividend and AGM is set for the 13th day of Mangsir, 2080. Shareholders recorded before this date are eligible for dividend payout and are invited to attend the AGM. Shareholders intending to participate in the AGM must be present at the meeting venue and sign the attendance book, which will be accessible from 8:00 AM onwards.