Earn Money Nepal

AHPC Initiates Auction for Unclaimed Right Shares

Auction for the unclaimed portion of Arun Valley Hydropower Development Company Limited’s (AHPC) right shares commences today, on the 10th of Baisakh, 2081, and will run until the 24th of Baisakh, 2081.

A total of 19,92,134 units of ordinary right shares will be up for auction, representing the unclaimed segment of the rights offering. AHPC had issued a 1:1 ratio right share from the 17th of Falgun to the 7th of Chaitra, 2080.

Among the total right shares issued, only 1,66,87,492 (89.34%) units were allotted to eligible shareholders, leaving 10.66% unclaimed by eligible investors. Consequently, the same 19,92,134 units of unsold right shares are now available for the general public starting today.

Both individuals and institutions are eligible to participate in the auction.

Muktinath Capital Limited has been appointed as the issue manager for this right share offering. The minimum bid rate for the auction is set at Rs. 100, with a minimum bid quantity of 100 units. While bidders can bid for the entire issue, they must adhere to the regulatory board’s guidelines to ensure that the specified quantity of shares per entity is not exceeded.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here