Earn Money Nepal

Kumari Bank Successfully Concludes Allotment for 10% Debenture 2090 Issue

Kumari Bank Limited (KBL) has successfully completed the allotment process for its recent “10% KBL Debenture 2090” offering on the 19th of Kartik, 2080. The subscription window for this debenture opened on the 2nd of Kartik and concluded on the 13th of Kartik, 2080.

A total of 50 lakh units of these debentures were made available, each having a par value of Rs. 1,000. Notably, 60% of the total units, equivalent to 30 lakh units, were allocated through a private placement arrangement, while the remaining 40%, or 20 lakh units with a total value of Rs. 2 Arba, was opened up for the general public to subscribe.

This debenture offering is expected to generate a total of Rs. 5 Arba in funds for the bank. The “10% KBL Debenture 2090” is named after its key features, featuring a maturity period of 10 years and a fixed coupon rate of 10%.

Nabil Investment Banking Limited took on the role of the issue manager for this debenture offering, overseeing the various aspects of the issuance process.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here