Earn Money Nepal

How to transfer shares from deceased parents to children?


  1. If it’s a bank share maybe they will do it for you given that you submit all the documents necessary. I transferred my grandmother’s shares of ADBL to my DMAT. I submitted all the documents (death registration certificate, relationship certificate, citizenship, Manjurinama (if there is somebody who may also claim for that share they should give them in written that they do not have any problem transferring shares to your account), Photo, Transfer form, etc. to nearby ADBL bank branch. They did it for me.

    But if you have multiple companies share then you may need to do it by yourself by visiting capital and CDSC.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here