Earn Money Nepal

Deadline for Sarbottam Cement’s Local IPO Today

Sarbottam Cement plans to issue 12.9033% of its total issued capital, which amounts to Rs 4.65 billion. This equates to 6 million shares, valued at Rs 6 billion. Initially, 40% of these shares, totaling 2.4 million, were allocated to Qualified Institutional Investors (QIIs), leaving 60% for the general public.

Of the 3.6 million shares designated for the public, 930,000 were distributed to locals affected by the industry in Nawalparasi District or by mining in Palpa District. The remaining 2.67 million shares were intended for Nepalese citizens employed abroad. Eventually, the remaining 2.403 million shares will be made available to the general public.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here