– way higher distributable profit
– lower NPL
– better net int inc growth in last year
– Similar net int inc and net profit
– PCBL 184 vs SANIMA 289. Sanima is 57% more expensive in price per share. But adjusting for no of shares, there is not much difference.
– Both are similar sized banks with similar performance in past. But recent NPL and thus performance of PCBL is not good.
– Sanima has less gap between peak nepse price / current price (agree past doesn’t equal to future) compared to PCBL. So PCBL might have easier time to rise.