On the 29th Poush, 2078, the Nepal Stock Exchange Limited (NEPSE) will have its 40th Annual General Meeting. The meeting would begin at 11 a.m. that day in Shantimarg, Kathmandu, at the exchange.
The following are the AGM’s agendas:
1) Approval of financial statements for fiscal year 2077/78.
2) The chairman’s yearly reports must be approved by the board.
3) Appointment of the auditor for fiscal year 2078/79, as well as approval of their salary.
4) Approval of consolidated financial reports after CDSC’s financials have been incorporated.
5) Endorsement of a 60-crore cash dividend at 100 percent.
6) 66.67 percent bonus shares are endorsed.
7) Increasing approved, issued, and paid-up capital.
On the 18th of Poush, the book will be closed.