Thursday, November 18, 2021
More
    Nepal Breaking NewsEnergyThe electricity supply station for Huaxin Cement Factory is now operational.

    The electricity supply station for Huaxin Cement Factory is now operational.

    spot_img
    Must Read

    The Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA) has turned on a switching station in Dhading district, which would electricity to the Huaxin Cement factory, which is currently under development.

    The switching station was charged on Friday, according to the NEA, electricity the Marsyangdi-Syuchatar 132 kV transmission line. The cement industry will receive 20 MW of electricity from the NEA.

    - Advertisement -

    It will able to power locally through two transmission lines with capabilities of 33 kV and 11 kV once the switching station is charged. The infrastructure can also provide power to new industries in the Galchhi and Naubise districts.

    Huaxin Cement is building a factory in Benighat, Dhading’s Rorang Rural Municipality. The cement factory will be with a Rs 15 billion investment the firm, which is jointly sponsored Nepali and Chinese investors. Huaxin controls 80% of the company, with Vaidya Group owning the other 20%.


    You May Also Like

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here

    Latest News

    Taxes in the Kathmandu Metropolitan Area can be paid through Connect IPS.

    Within the Kathmandu Metropolitan Area, you can now pay taxes through the Connect IPS system. It will soon be possible...

    More Articles Like This