20.1 C
Kathmandu
Wednesday, October 20, 2021
More
    Nepal Breaking NewsBusinessAn agreement for the financing of the Lantang Khola Hydroelectric Project in...

    An agreement for the financing of the Lantang Khola Hydroelectric Project in Rasuwa has been reached by

    Must Read

    Sunrise Bank, along with and NCC Bank, led a consortium of three commercial banks in 11, 2078, to enter into a Facilities Agreement with Multi Energy Development Ltd., to provide financing for the of the run of the river Lantang Hydropower Project in Rasuwa District.

    to a media announcement, the banks have pledged to financing 70 percent of the project cost, or around NPR 3 arba, with the remaining 30 percent contributed through equity. The work is planned to be completed within 30 months of the project’s inception.


    You May Also Like

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here

    Latest News

    Nepal Stock Exchange Ltd.

    As of 2021-10-20 15:00:00 ...

    More Articles Like This