18.1 C
Kathmandu
Wednesday, October 27, 2021
More
    Nepal Breaking NewsBusinessA total of 38 MW of investment has been raised in the...

    A total of 38 MW of investment has been raised in the Upper Ankhu Khola

    Must Read

    financial clause for the construction of the 38 MW Upper Ankhu Khola Hydropower Project, which will be built by industrialist Arun Raj Sumargi, has been finalised. A total of five commercial banks will make investments in the project, which will be built in Dhading’s Rubi Valley Municipality and Khaniyabas Rural Municipality.

    In hydroelectric project being marketed by Dhading Ankhu Khola Hydro Pvt. Ltd., Citizens Bank International Limited, Nepal SBI Bank, Nepal Bangladesh Bank, Mega Bank Nepal, and will all make investments, as would Nepal SBI Bank.

    - Advertisement -

    signing of a co-financing investment agreement between the lending banks and the promoter took place on September 28, according to the firm.

    corporation has claimed that it will make a 75 percent loan and a 25 percent equity investment in the project, which is anticipated to be worth approximately Rs. 7.33 billion in total. Approximately 75% of the Rs 5.5 billion loan will be provided by banks, according to the capital structure. The remaining 25% of the funding will come from the project’s sponsors, which will include Sumargi, as well as other investors.

    - Advertisement -

    goal is to begin economically producing power within the next four years, if not sooner.

    The has also stated that project is currently under construction following the completion of all legal required by the Nepal Electricity Authority, the Department of Electricity Development, the Ministry of Forest and Environment, and other parties involved in the development of the project.

    It is planned to connect the energy generated by the project to the Trishuli 3B hub substation of the Nepal Electricity Authority, which is located in Nuwakot.

    This will result in 66,700 gigawatt-hours of power being generated in the winter and 152,438 gigawatt-hours being generated in the rainy season, for a total of 219,138 gigawatt-hours being generated annually, according to the project’s developers.


    You May Also Like

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here

    Latest News

    Hotel entrepreneur Shrestha has passed away at the age of 91.

    Gautam Das Shrestha, a veteran hotel owner and past president of the Hotel Association of Nepal, passed away on...

    More Articles Like This